Zopiclone 7.5 mg, a medicine that is used for the treatment of insomnia and various other sleeping disorders is now available for purchase without a prescription at UK Sleeping Pills. Zopiclone not only helps you fall asleep quickly, it also improves the quality and length of sleep to help you awake refreshed and energetic. The medicine should be used for 4 weeks or less to avoid dependence and withdrawal symptoms.
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone 7.5 mg belongs to the group of medicines called Central Nervous System (CNS) depressants. It is used for sleep induction because of its calming effect on the brain. The medicine is widely used by individuals who face difficulty in falling asleep or experience frequent awakenings during the night. Zopiclone not only facilitates initiation of sleep, but also improves the quality of sleep to help you sleep longer.
How Does It Work?
Zopiclone is a CNS depressant that works by stimulating the effects of inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. It binds to GABA receptors, which are present throughout the central nervous system, to produce its sedative, anxiolytic, and muscle-relaxing effects.
What is the Recommended Dosage?
Zopiclone should be used in doses prescribed by a healthcare provider. A recommended adult dose of Zopiclone for the treatment of insomnia is one tablet of 7.5 mg before bedtime. The medicine should not be used for more than 4 weeks before of its potential to cause dependence and withdrawal symptoms.
Elderly patients and patients suffering from a liver or kidney disease may require a dose reduction. Therefore, it is important to consult a doctor before taking Zopiclone 7.5 mg.
How to Use Zopiclone?
Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets should be swallowed whole with a full glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet. For effective and safe results, you should follow these instructions diligently. Be sure that the recommended dosage is not exceeded and speak to your doctor before use.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Zopiclone?
Like all other medicines, zopiclone has certain side effects which are listed below. Read this side effects list carefully and contact your physician if you experience one or more of the less common and rare side effects.
- Unsteadiness or clumsiness
- Daytime restlessness or anxiety
- Difficulty with coordination
- Mental or mood changes
- Dry mouth
- Changes in taste
- The feeling or tiredness
- Behaviour changes
- Laboured or difficult breathing
- Severe drowsiness
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash
- Tightness in the chest
- Changes in libido
- Memory problems
- Mental or behavioural changes
What are the Precautions When Taking Zopiclone?
We recommend you to first consult your doctor if:
- You have a breathing disorder, such as asthma, sleep apnoea, or emphysema.
- You are allergic to zopiclone or any other ingredients present in the tablets.
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- You are a nursing mother.
- You have depression or a personality disorder
- You have impaired liver or kidney function due to a medical condition.
- You have a history of alcohol or substance abuse.
- You have Myasthenia Gravis (a disease characterized by muscle weakness).
- You are an elderly individual.